In the Press
Marcus E. Charles AwkwardSpacesShow pop up exhibit at La Maison d'Art!
We welcomed Capucine and Thibault, a French young couple who loves travelling. Here is their article about La Maison d'Art and Harlem: http://www.travel-me-happy.com/2015/02/la-maison-d-art-new-york-harlem/. Thank you Capucine and Thibault!
Our art exhibit mentioned in French Morning!
"I found God in Myself" exhibition, the 40th Anniversary of Ntozake Shange's for colored girls.
- La Maison d’Art mentioned in an article with ArtCrawl Harlem, by travel, lifestyle and entertainment writer Lionel Lee, and published on WeekendNotes.
- BET celebrates “for colored girls…” Click here to view the video featuring interviews with Ntozake Shange and exhibiting artists SOL’SAX and Dianne Smith
La Maison d’Art mentioned in a special issue of the french magazine “Le Point” :
La Maison d'Art and the new Harlem mentioned in "La Libre Belgique" on Harlem Gentrification
“Getting Up” exhibition, the evolution of graffiti.
- 07/30/2014: Article published in French Morning
- 08/15/2014: Article published in Street Art NYC
"The rooms of wonders" art exhibit La Maison d'Art mentioned in French Morning!
“Behind The Scar”
“Motown to Def Jam” NY1 Interview of Curator Souleo, mentioning La Maison d’Art as one of the 4 galleries on the Artcrawl Tour!
- 06/14/2013: Article published in NY1
- 06/13/2014: Article published in NY Daily News
- Article about La Maison d’art published in “le Journal de Meurthe et Moselle in France :
La Maison d’art mentioned in the “Est Republicain, Nancy croque la Pomme”
"Resistance" exhibit at La Maison d’art mentioned in French morning!
La Maison d’art owner Stéphanie tells you about her story.
Art & chocolate at La Maison d'Art in French Morning article!
Moroccan souk at La Maison d'Art in French Morning article!